ant-user mailing list archives

From Shane.McGa...@irishlife.ie
Subject RE: Is the [javac] compiler output prefix really necessary?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:24:48 GMT
I've found the same problem with Kawa.
I added a custom command to the Kawa menu to run Ant and direct its output
to the build window
but the [javac] bit prevents it from parsing the filename and line numbers
when you double click it.

I'd vote to make it togglable (is that a new word?)

ShAnE

This is a confidential communication and is intended only for the addressee
indicated in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the
delivery of the message to such person). You are specifically prohibited
from copying this message or delivering the same, or any part thereof, to
any other person, whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written
authorisation from us to do. If you are anyone other than the intended
addressee, or person duly authorised and responsible for the delivery of
this message to the intended addressee, you should destroy this message and
notify us immediately. Please note that we accept no responsibility
whatsoever in the event that this message or any other email message or any
part thereof becomes known or is communicated to anyone other than the
intended recipient or other person authorised in writing by us to receive
it, howsoever arising and disclaim all liability for any losses or damage
which may be sustained by any person as a result thereof.