ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: VSSGET task
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:13:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Boon" <david_boon@xelus.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: VSSGET task

> will this do what you need?
>
> ss workfold $/project C:\folder_name

If I understand Dan correctly (and interpred repositories correctly) he need
to use several VSS databases, each with it's own srcsafe.ini. The only
documented way I (and he also as it seems) know of is to set SSDIR to the
database-directory (or the parent of the database). Since Java can not
normally set environment variables and I don't know of any other way than
using com.ms-classes and Jview I think there is no real solution possible?
You may experiment with specifying different ssdir=", optionally without any
entry in your registry pointing to the default database (if you don't need
them) but I can't tell you if that works.

Nico