ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Genadinik" <a...@trapezo.com>
Subject RE: archive - they just had a message of the ant version 2
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:14:50 GMT
release, am i mistaking?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gottfried Szing [mailto:goofy@yasd.dhs.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 11:51 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

Subject: Re: archive

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Diane Holt wrote:

> There's a searchable archive at:
>   <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&r=1&w=2>
>
> There's also a non-searchable archive at:
>   <http://archive.covalent.net/>
>
> What there isn't, is a link to these on the Ant home-page,
> for some inexplicable reason.

i think thats a very big mistake because the archive is very
useful and answered many questions i have. but of course not all.

one question left: when is the next stable release planned? i
work for a company and we need a stable version. the latest
release (1.1) doesnt provide all features we need. and the CVS
version is not really very useful for a big project because i
dont know what day the most stable version was.

are any suggestion for a stable development version?

--
cu, goofy

To predict the future, you must know the past. -Pat Artis
    --> http://yasd.dhs.org/ ICQ: 34550587