ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: lemmie question :)
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:39:30 GMT
lemmie question :)What do mean with "I removed all default.properties files" ?? You should
not do this since ant will not find any task if you do so (You should get an error "Can't
load default task list" if you do so).

Nico
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ioffe, Boris
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 6:16 PM
  Subject: lemmie question :)

  Hallo Gurus !
  I have problem with installation of optional tags! It seems like my ant installation doesn't
even have FTP and VSSGET tags in a list of its tags definitions. I am sure that all required
packages for ftp are present. I put optional.jar into %HOME_ANT%/lib dir. Any kinda help will
be appreciated.

                          Boris Ioffe

  P.S.  I removed all default.properties files it still maintain list of tasks and its bindings