ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William McKenzie" <wsmck...@cartewright.com>
Subject RE: EJB and ANT
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 00:01:03 GMT
Thanks, Conor.

I will see what I can come up with.  Hopefully it will be worth
contributing.  I'm sort of an ant rookie, but an old hand at make.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@ebinteractive.com.au]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 6:11 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; wsmckenz@cartewright.com
Subject: RE: EJB and ANT


The optional EJB tasks that have been contributed to ant to date have mostly
supported Weblogic. The ejbjar task can build generic EJB 1.1 style jars. I
have tried to make it so that additional container specific deployment tools
can be added to ejbjar. I am hoping for contributions from people for these
sub-tasks.

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au
Cortex eBusiness
http://www.cortexebusiness.com.au

> -----Original Message-----
> From: William McKenzie [mailto:wsmckenz@cartewright.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, 3 October 2000 9:51
> To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: RE: EJB and ANT
>
>
> Currently just working with the sun reference implementation of
> j2sdkee1.2.1.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@ebinteractive.com.au]
> Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 5:30 PM
> To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; wsmckenz@cartewright.com
> Subject: RE: EJB and ANT
>
>
> What EJB container are you targeting - i.e. what vendor and what version?
>
> --
> Conor MacNeill
> conor@cortexebusiness.com.au
> Cortex eBusiness
> http://www.cortexebusiness.com.au
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: William McKenzie [mailto:wsmckenz@cartewright.com]
> > Sent: Tuesday, 3 October 2000 7:34
> > To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
> > Subject: EJB and ANT
> >
> >
> > Does anyone have any basic build files for creating EJB deploymeny stuff
> > automatically, using ANT.  I'm basically trying to mimic the
> bahaviour of
> > the deployment tool from build.xml instructions. Maybe just a sample?
> >
> > TIA
> > William (Bill) McKenzie
> > CarteWright, Inc.
> > wsmckenz@cartewright.com
> > 8324436258@messaging.sprintpcs.com - page
> > (713) 807-0817 Office
> > (832) 443-6258 Mobile
> > (713) 754-2541 Chevron
> >
> >
>
>


Mime
View raw message