ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ed French" <...@MomentumSoftware.com>
Subject RE: Call for ideas: multiple EJB targets
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:32:24 GMT
We also use a directory structure and naming conventions similar to Jesse's.
I think a really nice option would be having the ability to use the Remote
Interface
name as the base name to your Jar.  That way, you could keep the standard
file names for the xml files and you can use the jar suffix for any
customization
on file naming.  For example, if your remote interface is Account and your
jar
suffix is EJB.jar, the resulting EJB Jar would be AccountEJB.Jar.  Because
ejbjar
already parses the deployment descriptor, it would be fairly easy to
implement
this scheme.  In fact, I had a modified version of the ejbjar before the
most recent
changes (which I think are an improvement) that did exactly that.  We did
not want
to have to use any special naming conventions but still wanted a single
target
that could make all of the EJB Jars.

Ed French
Momentum Software, Inc.