ant-user mailing list archives

From Ringo De Smet <Ringo.DeS...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: New doc format and organization
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:55:55 GMT
Hello,

> This is almost calling for docbook or stylebook - and I wouldn't mind
> going into that direction. So, yes, I like it as an interim solution
> (the HTML files) but would prefer to autogenerate the HTML at a later
> point.

If you see how easy it is to generate multiple formats from a DocBook XML
file, I can't see why Glenn whould keep on writing plain HTML files and
bother with frames. With the appropriate style sheets, you can get framed
html files from your DocBook.

+1 for DocBook usage.

Ringo
--
**  Ringo De Smet         Ringo.DeSmet AT bigfoot.com  **