ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Moulder" <wmoul...@axyssolutions.com>
Subject RE: echo message does not translate properties
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:25:09 GMT
In a non-convoluted way? No.
In a slightly less than obvious way?  Try:

     <target name="check_for_optional_packages">
         <available property="jsdk2.2.present"
 classname="javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext" value="false"/>
     </target>

     <target name="env" depends="check_for_optional_packages">
         <echo message="jsdk2.2 = ${jsdk2.2.present}"
if="${jsdk2.2.present}"/>
         <echo message="jsdk2.2 = false" unless="${jsdk2.2.present}" />
     </target>

I believe this will work.  Like I said, a bit kludgey, but if you don't
mind a duct tape and bailing wire sort of approach, it works.

--Wes