The funny thing is, I meant to say "the -d option is _not_ a javadoc option, its a ...".  Ah well.  I got the point across.

BTW, do you work at Ant full time?  You do an awful lot of work towards this project, which is much appreciated I might add.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org