ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Different behaviour in NT and Unix
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:06:26 GMT

 TJ> ANT prefixes all directories with the current directory on Unix
 TJ> but not on NT......

It doesn't do this all the time on Unix, really.

 TJ> Am I the only person who has tried ANT on Unix?

No, not really 8^). And given the number of big projects using Ant I
doubt something like this would have gone unrecognized.

Ant does prepend the project's basedir to all relative files and it is
supposed to do so on Unix, Windows, Mac OS, OS/2, AS/400 ... you name
it.

Do you think you could attach a little build file that demonstrates
you problem?

All I can tell you is that Ant doesn't behave like you describe it on
my box (don't know if Linux qualifies as Unix, though).

Stefan