ant-user mailing list archives

From Saviely <ca...@SDF.lonestar.org>
Subject Re: Different behaviour in NT and Unix
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 05:08:53 GMT
Hi,

We've got these small basedir problems as well on the NT's.  Should I
consider the nightly builds stable for all the old features, or is it
something of a total rewrite?

Thanks to the dev's for the tool, I'm replacing everyone's Borland tools
when their eyes start getting that ghostly look...

Saviely