ant-user mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject RE: problems with deltree and delete tasks
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:44:22 GMT
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Chris Newland wrote:

> I'm using the 1.1 distribution (compiled on July 18 2000)
>
> the task that changes the classpath is:
>
> <target name="buildsource" depends="removedebug">
> 	<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${classes}"
> classpath="${compilation_jars}"/>
> </target>

If you download and use jikes compiler this will fix the
problem. Because Javac is done in process there is no way
you can guarentee that references are released. Jikes not
have that problem and it is muc much faster :P

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Bundoora, Australia     |    ring a bell ?       |