ant-user mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <Barrie.Trel...@camtech.com.au>
Subject Re: Anyone using the <uptodate> task?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:34:06 GMT
On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Diane Holt wrote:

> I picked it up from CVS, compiled it, and included it in ant.jar, but when
> I try using it in my build-file, I get the "can't find it in the list..."
> error.
>
> Do I need to do something other than just having it in ant.jar?

You need to make sure it is included in the following file:
        src/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties

Barrie
--
Barrie Treloar

  Barrie Treloar                      Phone: +61 8 8303 3300
  Senior Analyst/Programmer           Fax:   +61 8 8303 4403
  Electronic Commerce Division        Email: barrie@camtech.com.au
  Camtech (SA) Pty Ltd                http://www.camtech.com.au
 --- Level 8, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. ---