ant-user mailing list archives

From Tongzhous_...@aici.com
Subject Re: Property.java
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:42:48 GMT
Here is the method in Property.java I download from Revision 1.14,
I wonder if the last line should be:
addProperty(name, v);
If in the property file I have variables, they will be ignored. And the
String v is useless.

  private void addProperties(Properties props) {
        resolveAllProperties(props);
        Enumeration e = props.keys();
        while (e.hasMoreElements()) {
            String name = (String) e.nextElement();
            String value = (String) props.getProperty(name);
            String v = ProjectHelper.replaceProperties(value,
project.getProperties());
            addProperty(name, value);
        }
    }