ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: ant + doclint
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:54:12 GMT
The funny thing is, I meant to say "the -d option is _not_ a javadoc
option, its a ...".  Ah well.  I got the point across.

BTW, do you work at Ant full time?  You do an awful lot of work towards
this project, which is much appreciated I might add.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org