ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister/Toronto/IBM" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Running ant on a nightly basis?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:49:44 GMT
Unfortunately for you, that won't work.  The problem is that your log file
hasn't finished being written to when you are trying to mail it.

What you might try doing is have a separate little build that runs after
all regularly scheduled builds and mails any new log files.  This is
something that would usually go in a script, but there is nothing
preventing you from using ant.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to
ctodd@alabanza.com