ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: javadoc - doctitle
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:45:27 GMT

Try

doctitle="&lt;h1&gt;Test&lt;/h1&gt;"

But a better question is, what do you mean by "it doesn't work?"  Ant
crashes, javadoc dies, or the wrong stuff is generated?

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   "        -         *ant-user@jakarta.apache.org"
      <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  javadoc - doctitle

Hello,

when I try the the javadoc task with the build from 19-September,
I recognize that the example from the
documentation does not work. The problem is the doctitle attribut:

        doctitle="<h>Test</h>"

If you omit the HTML tags it works:

        doctitle="test"

This is ok. I guess the parser gets confused here.
It's not a real problem for me but one of the both
(documention or code) should be updated.

regards
oliver
--
Oliver Böhm