ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: javadoc task with wildcards?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:15:47 GMT
I'm affraid you are stuck naming the classes explicitly if you have them
in the default package.  The * pattern matching is _very_ simplistic, and
it only works on regular packages.  Actually, the javadoc tool itself
requires either complete package names or complete class names.  Its the
javadoc task thats taking the * pattern and translating it into a complete
package name for you.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org