ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: File modification dates
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:58:43 GMT

There is the touch task that could be incorporated to maintain the source
datestamp, but it won't work in a JDK1.1 environment, only 1.2+.  It is a
thought though.  I'm working on the copy/move/delete tasks consolidation
(if they ever get my comitter status worked out <smile>), so this might be
something I want to include as an optional attribute, marking it as a 1.2+
feature only.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org