ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ct...@alabanza.com>
Subject RE: Running ant on a nightly basis?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:12:52 GMT
I look forward to hearing folks answers on this as well.  We were also
hoping ot set up a nightly Ant build, but I wanted to be able to email a
'build report' as well.  I noticed that an email taskdef was recently
added...can this email task be used to mail Ant's output?

Chris Todd
Software Engineer
ctodd@alabanza.com
Alabanza Corporation