ant-user mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject EJB tasks
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 06:06:41 GMT
Whats the latest thinking on using Ant to deploy EJBs?

In v1.1 there are some optional EJB tasks, but they are very skewed
towards WebLogic, and I can't seem to find any recent nightly build. I'm
sure this is common, is there a plethora of EJB Tasks that someone has
stashed somewhere?

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.