ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Javac taskdef
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:47:58 GMT
Wes,

Deprecated in this instance means that the Javac task does this but you
shouldn't rely on it to do it in the future. If you do need that behaviour
in the future you will need to use copydir. That is what the warning is
saying. All features of ant that were deprecated in release 1.1 have now
been removed. You can use a recent nightly build. If you want to continue to
use release 1.1 the best thing to do is to add an include element to your
javac like this

<javac ...>
   <include name="**/*.java"/>
</javac>

The warning and the copying should then go away.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au