ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: ejbc problem in Sept. 20 build?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:41:24 GMT
Dave,

Can you try the 1.1 version of ant and see if it works for ejbc? The problem
may be due to the classloader I introduced after 1.1. I have had a report
from one other person of problems which I am still looking into.

Also, I presume you are using Cafe. Can you use a standard JDK to see if
that works.

Cheers
Conor

--