ant-user mailing list archives

From Hung Le <...@comergent.com>
Subject RE: ant and Win98 (Newbie Question)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:15:27 GMT
	Hi Brian ,

	You could get this error if you had installed JDK 1.3 and then
choose to un-install but
were not able to un-install it cleanly. Somewhere in your machine registry
there is still
a reference to the 1.3 directory. For example, one of such registry entry
might look like this:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\jarfile\shell\open\command\Default=C:\Program
Files\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3\bin\javaw.exe -jar %1

	To fix, I see that you are using 1.2 so you can either
	. re-install 1.2 to force overwriting the value in the registry to
point to the 1.2 directory
	. or edit the registry value directly using tool such as regedit.