ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: how to make a classpath like "/java/lib/*.jar"?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:15:27 GMT
I have a task that does this.  It can either write to or append to a
property.  It works with Ant 1.1, but I suspect 1.2 will/should break it
because of the changes to the <property> architecture.  I'm attaching the
source with no promises/guarantees of its suitability.

Here's the taskdef (No I didn't make it part of the standard Ant tree, I'm
lazy)
<taskdef name="getjars" classname="GetJars"/>

Here are some example usage lines

<getjars target_property="jarClassPath"
basedir="${srcdir}\com\responsenetworks\lib" append="false" />
<getjars target_property="jarClassPath"
basedir="${srcdir}\com\responsenetworks\install" append="true" />

These two lines place the names of all .jar and .zip files found in the lib
and install directories into a property called jarClassPath.  Then, when I
declare my classpath, I just insert a reference to this property.

K.C. Baltz