ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Pedersen <michael.peder...@oracle.com>
Subject ant and Win98
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:59:13 GMT
Hello, I've been using ant with much success over the last couple months on
NT Solaris and Linux.  I have recently tried to run it on win98 with no
success.  I have set ant_home, java_home and the ant/bin directory is in
the path.  I have also changed all references to "program files" in the
and.bat to point to short directory names thinking that there might be a
problem with long file names.  When ever I attempt to run "ant" I get bad
command or file name.  Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.