ant-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD <>
Subject copyfile
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:23:10 GMT

I new (very new) to ant.
I downloaded and installed successfully an rmp build of ant.
I can call ant script and it seem to be OK (it try to parse build.xml).
Then I made my first build.xml file.
Ant give me an error message :
build.xml:39: Class class doesn't
support the "scr" attribute

Here is the line 39 :
dest="../bin/client/com/solsoft/np/model/parser/npi/lexer/lexer.dat" />

(sorry it's a long line, but I thought it could be a CR problem)
I checked the doc and I really don't anderstand.
I also check a DTD found on the net and copyfile has two attributs
required src and dest.

Any idea ?

    Thanks !

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD                    Solsoft
  software engineer

Solsoft SA  130 rue Victor Hugo  92300 Levallois-Perret
    "Policy Management for eBusiness Security"

View raw message