ant-user mailing list archives

From burtonator <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: martin fowler paper on continuous integration
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:31:59 GMT
Barrie Treloar wrote:
<snip>
> The Master Build:
>
> Writing an automated build process is not my core business.  Are you
> willing to share this code?  Can we get it included into the Jakarta
> project in some shape or form?  It would probably sit on top of Ant.
<snip>

I would be +1 for seeing something like this under Alexandria...
(http://java.apache.org/alexandria) ... there has been talk there of
already integrating it.

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596, ZKey:
burtonator)
           http://relativity.yi.org | http://www.openprivacy.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.