ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric van der Vlist <...@dyomedea.com>
Subject Forcing dependencies
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:55:13 GMT
Hi,

Maybe a newbie question, but I am wondering how I can force the
dependencies of a target, using a style task, over additional XML files
like I could force the dependencies over ".h" files included in a ".c"
with a traditional make...

In many XSLT transformations, I am applying templates on external files
using the document() function and I'd like to make sure the
transformations are applied when one of these files are updated...

I have also a second question... looking into the XSLTProcess class, I
can't find where the "hasXMLFileExtension" and "excluded" methods used
at line 252 (Revision: 1.8) are defined !

Thanks

Eric