ant-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Boehm <bo...@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.De>
Subject RE: ejbjar task
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:19:46 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Oliver,
>
> Can you please send me tha actual file names involved? Just curious?
>
> Cheers
> Cononr

Hi Conor,

here's the output when running 'ant -verbose...' (the whole log together with
the build file is in the attached 'build.tgz' file)

   [ejbjar] 1 deployment descriptors located.
   [ejbjar] building AGOEditor.jar with 4 files
   [ejbjar] adding file 'META-INF/ejb-jar.xml'
   [ejbjar] adding file 'gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditorHome.class'
   [ejbjar] adding file 'gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditorBean.class'
   [ejbjar] adding file 'gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditor.class'
   [ejbjar] Calling weblogic.ejbc for
/pilot/classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditor-generic.jar

and these are the involved filenames:

source/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditorBean.java
source/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/EditorOption.java
source/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/EditorOptionsTabelle.java
source/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
source/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditor-ejb-jar.xml
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditorBean.class
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/EditorOptionsTabelle.class
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/EditorOption.class
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditorHome.class
classes/server/gebos/common/editor/ablauf/AGOEditor.class

The the *-ejb-jar.xml files you can find in the attached 'ejb-xml.tgz# file. Is
this enough info / files or do you need more?

Or can you send me your build file so I can compare it with mine?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm                       # Even when code is so simple you could
mailto:boehm@ba-stuttgart.de      # write in your sleep don't fall asleep