ant-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: Running ant on a nightly basis?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:05:52 GMT
Chris Todd wrote:

> I look forward to hearing folks answers on this as well.  We were also
> hoping ot set up a nightly Ant build, but I wanted to be able to email a
> 'build report' as well.  I noticed that an email taskdef was recently
> added...can this email task be used to mail Ant's output?

I run a nightly "cron" job that generates several of the "nightly
distribution" downloads on the Jakarta web site.  I dealt with mailing output
even before the new email task was added, by piping Ant's output to a text
file, and then just mailing the content of that file (with the "mail" shell

> Chris Todd

Craig McClanahan

See you at ApacheCon Europe <>!
                                    Applications to Tomcat