ant-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Samson <bsam...@vovida.com>
Subject Re: File dependencies?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:55:10 GMT
Based on the amount of time it takes to compile, I don't think this check is
happening. It takes me the same amount of time (approx 1 minute) to compile 106
source files after cleaning out the class files as it does
to re-compile the source a second time with the class files still present.

I am running the latest CVS version on Linux.

Barbara

Chris Todd wrote