ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Watt <Dave.W...@buzzsaw.com>
Subject RE: ejbc problem in Sept. 20 build?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:23:06 GMT
Well, that got no replies... so can someone point me to a URL or something
where I can find an example of a successful use of ejbc?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watt
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 5:44 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: ejbc problem in Sept. 20 build?

Hello.  I'm getting a strange security exception when trying to use the
<ejbc> task with the Sept. 20 build of ant.  (Just started experimenting
with it.)

Here's the exception:

D:\VisualCafe\Projects\bzGroupOfNames\build.xml:28:
java.lang.SecurityException:
 Prohibited package name: java.lang

and here is the seemingly innocuous ejbc invocation:

<ejbc descriptors="${destdir}" dest="${srcdir}"
manifest="${destdir}/meta-inf/Manifest.mf" src="${srcdir}">
</ejbc>

I have a further call stack for the exception, if it interests you.

Seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Dave