ant-user mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Jeremy" <jtay...@lehman.com>
Subject RE: Different behaviour in NT and Unix
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:29:58 GMT
Taking a look at the sourcecode (Project.java , method resolveFile()) I see
that ANT assumes that any path that does not begin
with / or <char>: must be a relative directory. It does not recognise ~ to
mean home/jtaylor.

The solution to my problem is simply to replace ~ with home/jtaylor and I'm
away!