ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem using Ant
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 02:26:46 GMT
Do you have ANT_HOME set, and pointing to your new installation, or at
least have it installed in the default /opt/ant? There's nothing in the
"ant" script that comes with the package to verify ANT_HOME is set, so
it'll just fall thru to the java command-line regardless. (One of the
first things I changed in my version of the script :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)