ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What about dependecies?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:19:41 GMT
I believe it depends on the compiler you use. I use jikes, and from what I
can tell by the incrementals I've tried, it does the right thing,
recompiling any affected files as needed. (Ie., <javac> hands the compiler
the .java file that's newer than its corresponding classfile, and jikes
takes it from there.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)