ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to make a classpath like "/java/lib/*.jar"?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:16:05 GMT
This is *much* cleaner -- thanks for sharing it. You could probably even
do it this way to get it into a id, so you could reuse it, right? Looks
like I'll be reworking yet more of my build-file... but that's okay,
that's a Good Thing. :)

Speaking of 'awk' -- I recently came across this line in a shell-script:
  BASENAME=`echo $JARFILE | awk -F"." '{print $1}'`
Probably the silliest use of it I've ever seen. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)