ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant and Win98
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:35:30 GMT
There's an archive available now at:

  http://archive.covalent.net

I suspect that the .bat files were probably created/edited on a Unix
machine (but that's just a guess). I think I do remember seeing something
come thru the list about it awhile back.

Don't have an answer wrt to the short-names thing, but I'm pretty sure I
remember seeing something come thru the list about that as well. Check the
archive.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)