ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Toomey <toome...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Running ant on a nightly basis?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:42:53 GMT
Certainly. If it wasn't for sharing I'd still be maintaining a lot of
separate *.bat and *.sh files that did the same thing 8=).

It's really quite simple. I run Ant with the -logfile option:

ant -logfile build.out

Here's a simple JSP page to display the results:
<head>
  <title>Project Admin Page</title>
  <%@ page import="java.io.*" %>
</head>

<%

  out.println("Build information for MyApp");
  BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new FileReader("build.out");
  String nextLine;
  while ((nextLine = br.readLine()) != null)
    out.println(nextLine + "<br>");
    br.close();
  }
%>