ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Toomey <toome...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Running ant on a nightly basis?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:51:24 GMT
You might want to try something that has worked well for us. Ant is run
every morning, with the output written to a file. I then have a JSP
page that just displays the file. This way anyone who wants to see the
results of the latest build can check my "admin" website, and I don't
have to worry about keeping email lists updated.

Kevin.