ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANT_OPTS ?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:56:12 GMT
I couldn't find anything in the user doc about what ANT_OPTS can be/is
used for. I thought it would be flags and args to pass to ant, but when I
tried setting it in the "ant" script (where ANT_OPTS is included in the
command line) with something from what 'ant -help' says you can pass to
ant, and then tried running it, it errored out with "Unrecognized option".
I tried setting it first to "-buildfile $LWS/build.xml", then I tried
setting it to "-projecthelp" just to see if that would work, but they both
bombed out the same way.

Should this have worked, and it's broken -- or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)