ant-user mailing list archives

From vishnuv <vish...@infy.com>
Subject Solution required
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:58:42 GMT
Hi,

 i am currently running servlets using Tomcat. but i want the URL path to
run servlet to be something like this.
http://localhost:8080/firstname/secondname/com.*.*.servlet. And i want my
servlets classes to reside in a different directory other than the default
directory.

As of now i have put the classes in D:\work\version2.0\Web-inf\classes. To
access the classes here, i have to use the url
http://localhost/version2.0/servlet/com.*.*.servlet.

The context which i have added is
 <Context path="/version2.0" docBase="D:\work\version2.0" debug="0"
reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

Is it necessary that i need to have 'servlet' in my url to run servlets.
Can any of you help me in this regard and tell me what changes i have to
make to access the servlet through the url
http://localhost:8080/firstname/secondname/com.*.*.servlet.

Thanks in advance
vishnu