ant-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Quiroz <carlos.qui...@rtse.com>
Subject RE: What about dependecies?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:27:52 GMT

>I don't know if this will help in your case, but there is a 'hidden'
>parameter for jikes. You can set it using a property as follows:>
>
><property name="build.compiler.fulldepend" value="yes"/>
>
>I don't know if this will work with all versions of Ant. If you can't solve
>your problem you may want to try if it works with one of the nightly builds
>of Ant 1.2alpha ?
>
>Nico

Nope. I've tried with jikes and I cannot make it work. My build.xml looks
like this

  <property name="build.compiler" value="jikes"/>
  <property name="build.compiler.fulldepend" value="yes"/>

  <target name="compile" depends="prepare">
    <mkdir dir="${build.dir}"/>

    <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
		   destdir = "${build.dir}"
           classpath="${classpath}"
           debug="on"
           deprecation="on"
		   depend = "yes">
    </javac>

    <copydir src="${src.dir}" dest="${build.dir}">
      <include name="**/*.properties" />
	  <include name="**/*.class" />
	  <include name="**/*.html" />
    </copydir>

  </target>

However if I change an interface, implementors are not recompiled