ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <cnewl...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject problems with deltree and delete tasks
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:45:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Ant on a Windows NT system to checkout, build, and jar a
Java-based project. When I try and use the deltree or delete tasks to clean
up files that I dont need any more I get the error : build.xml:<line>:
unable to delete <file>.

All of the other tasks work fine.

The error only seems to occur when I try and delete files or directories
that I used in the classpath variable in a javac task.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Newland