ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian D. Wisniewski" <brian.wisniew...@cgiusa.com>
Subject RE: ant and Win98 (Newbie Question)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:59:04 GMT
Good Morning,

Changing the line-feeds did help with clearing up the bad command or file
name issue.

Now however, I get the following when I attempt to run ant:

Error: could not open `C:\Program Files\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3\lib\jvm.cfg'

This does not seem to make sense because the JRE\1.3\lib folder does not
exist within Javasoft?

I am running Win98 with Ant v1.1, jdk1.2.1, Java API for XML Parsing v1.0.1,
and Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.

My Path is set to the following:
SET
PATH=c:\windows;c:\windows\command;c:\DOS;c:\jdk1.2.1\bin;c:\ant\bin;c:\PROG
RA~1\Javasoft\JAXP1.0.1\

My CLASSPATH is set to:
SET
CLASSPATH=C:\PROGRA~1\JAVASOFT\JAXP1.0.1\PARSER.JAR;C:\PROGRA~1\JAVASOFT\JAX
P1.0.1\JAXP.JAR;C:\ANT\;C:\JDK1.2.1\;C:\ANT\BIN

I have also set the following:
SET ANT_HOME=c:\ant
SET JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.2.1
SET JAXPHOME=C:\Program Files\JavaSoft\Jaxp1.0.1

I suspect I'm missing something obvious but can't put my finger on it.

Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian D. Wisniewski