ant-user mailing list archives

From oliver.bo...@rwg.de
Subject Re: ejbjar task (second approach)
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:23:23 GMT

Hello again,

I have still problems with the ejbjar task. It works if I set
the descriptordir attribute to the directory containing
the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file (see below)
So I have to set up a target for each directory containing a EJB?

What I want to do is to set up *one* jar file containing all EJBs.
Is this possible? Or does it makes no sense?
What is your approach?

regards,
Oliver

> My build.xml file:
>
>   <target name="compile.ejb" depends="compile.server">
>     <ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes}"
>             descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}"

this was my fault(?) - the descriptor.dir property does not point
to my hello directory with the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file. For a
successful compilation I have to set it to

              descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}/hello"

>             basejarname="server">
>       <weblogic destdir="${build.classes}"
>
> classpath="${classpath.weblogic}:${java.class.path}:${build.classes}:."
>       />
>       <include name="hello/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
>       <exclude name="**/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
>     </ejbjar>
>   </target>

Oliver Böhm
Tel 0711/2012-2734