ant-user mailing list archives

From oliver.bo...@rwg.de
Subject ejbjar task
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:02:51 GMT

Hi,

I read in the last mailings about the EJB support, but when I try it I run from
one trouble ino the next one.
At least I got the error message

    ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean AGOEditor was not set

It seems the weblocgic-ejb-jar.xml file is missing in the input jar file for
the EJB compiler, but why?
Here's my target which I copied from the documentation:

  <target name="weblogic.ejb" depends="compile.server">
    <ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes.server}"
            descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}">
      <weblogic destdir="${deploymentjars.dir}"/>
      <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
      <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>

When I do the EJB compile manually it works so the XML and class files are ok.
Any hints what I made wrong?

regards
Oliver
--