ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: File dependencies?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:58:13 GMT
I have added some verbose output to the Javac task where it will tell you
why it is deciding to compile a given class. This can help you pinpoint
where the Javac task is expecting to find your class files. I would also
note that the javac compiler, and not just the ant javac task, expects
source files to be organized according to their package.