ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject Re: What about dependecies?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:31:42 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Quiroz" <carlos.quiroz@rtse.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:19 AM
Subject: RE: What about dependecies?

> I tried with jikes but still doesn't work. I think there is some missing
> parameter in the javac task.
>
> There is a depend parameter, and I've tried with "yes", "on" and so on,
and
> nothing works
>
> Could you send me an example how to set up the java task for jikes with
> dependency checking

I don't know if this will help in your case, but there is a 'hidden'
parameter for jikes. You can set it using a property as follows:

<property name="build.compiler.fulldepend" value="yes"/>

I don't know if this will work with all versions of Ant. If you can't solve
your problem you may want to try if it works with one of the nightly builds
of Ant 1.2alpha ?

Nico