ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre POLOZOFF  " <alexan...@polozoff.com>
Subject number of parameters to ANT on command line?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 20:08:58 GMT
OS: Windows NT v4sp6a
Ant: v1.1 Aug 31, 2000 build

running ANT and I can not pass more than 5 parameters that ANT seems to
process.  Given the following line:

ant -verbose -Dbuild.compiler=jikes -DDIST=dist -DBUILD=build -DJARFILE=st
d_alex.jar -DALEX=alex -DBOGUS=bogus

in the build.xml file an echo returns the following for jarfile, alex and
bogus:

std_alex.jar ${ALEX} ${BOGUS}

How can I get ANT to take in these parameters?  If I rearrange the
parameters the result changes so that only the 5th parameter is the last
parameter to expand and the 6th & 7th don't.

-Alexandre

---
Sent via the OfficeServant.com web-mail server
Come to the free anytime, anywhere web-based office applications server